06 Nov 2018
November 6, 2018
A very "Happy Choti Diwali" to all. :) 🎆
Today was a little tiring day for my brain :P . I was continuously thinking about stuff for almost half of the time.
Now, listing down below what I have done today.
- Again a focused hour devoted to Dvorak Keyboard touch type practice. Today, headed to Step-4 ie. Home row + B, G, J, Q, W, X, Y, Z. Was able to type a paragraph of 100 words using above in approximately 16 minutes(best time for today). 😇
- Woah, the Best thing of the day :D - I finally was able to write a proposal for the Udacity KPIT Scholarship form. This was something that took my entire day. Writing it down after thinking for hours and hours and then a quick review from a friend, ahh, made me change it many times. It was very frustrating, though the final result was worth the whole hassle.
- I configured an Online FeedReader, subscribed to both the sites of my Mentor and thus completed the mini-project assigned to me. :) Right now, it is done for my laptop only, will try to figure it out on mobile phone also.
- Done with entirely solving two question papers (Maths and Accountancy). Half done with CS also. :)
- Meditation went on in the *MANDIR* inside my home today. Prayed to God for everyone's well-being. _/\_
Pending include: - need to work hard on Emacs and thus my Plan.org. But lagging :( .
Hope will complete it soon.
Till then, take care. o/