[Feb] Daily Diary #15
February 16, 2019
It's been so long since I wrote for the last time here. But I am back here now. :D
In this post, I will be listing almost all the major stuff that I have done in the last approximate 10 days.
- Appointed as one amongst the two lead co-ordinators for assisting in the development of the University's Training and Placement web portal.
- Had a meet up with junior folks, teaching them Linux basic commands and Open Source Contribution 101. Much happy with the response from the students.
- Done with developing another project in Computer Vision - Optical Character Recognition(OCR) using OpenCV EAST(effective and accurate scene text) text detector and Google's Tesseract (v4).
- Participated in CodeChef's February Long Challenge 2019 Division 2. Woah, finally real coding, real problem-solving. I had solved 4 out of 8 in just 4 hours. Check my rank here.
- And yeah, I appeared for 3 hiring drives. Cracked one! :)
- Repair 3 crashed systems in series. Lots of learning. :)
- Started with tinkering on this year's projects in GirlScript Summer of Code 2019. Prepping up for the contributions.
- And yup, hell lots of traveling.